Contact Lind Foundation.
- Employment projects that boost readiness for the job market and self-employment and connect long-term unemployed employees with employers.
- Projects that motivate education and ensure enrolment.
- Projects that improve people’s mental health.
- Housing projects for the homeless (in Denmark) that improve people’s living conditions and increase social mobility.
- Projects that empower people to self-lead and develop life skills that ensure sustainable livelihoods.
We don’t support:
- Events, conferences, and exhibitions.
- Individual artists, athletes, and sports clubs.
- Travel and study sojourns.
- Independent construction activities (maintenance, renovation, or new construction).
- Theatrical performances, concerts, art exhibitions, films, book publications, and music recordings.
Board of Directors.
For press, PR, and media inquiries, please contact:
Image: Henrik Lind, Credits Thomas Priskorn.
Press release (in Danish): “Ny fond vil gentænke sociale indsatser med data og effektmåling”.
Download logo files in all colours (main logo: Confident).