Want to know more.
Do you want to know more about our approach, projects, and partnerships? Don’t hesitate to reach out.
However, please note that we are not a foundation driven by applications. We screen enquires on an ongoing basis, but most of our time is spent on proactively searching for alliances and partnerships which are meaningful for us to engage in long term. By creating alliances and partnerships, we believe that we can create systemic and lasting changes that move people forward.
- Employment projects that boost readiness for the job market and self-employment and connect long-term unemployed employees with employers.
- Projects that motivate education and ensure enrolment.
- Projects that improve people’s mental health.
- Housing projects for the homeless (in Denmark) that improve people’s living conditions and increase social mobility.
- Projects that empower people to self-lead and develop life skills that ensure sustainable livelihoods.
We don’t support:
- Events, conferences, and exhibitions.
- Individual artists, athletes, sports clubs, science, and research projects.
- Travel and study sojourns.
- Independent construction activities (maintenance, renovation, or new construction).
- Theatrical performances, concerts, art exhibitions, films, book publications, and music recordings.
Board of Directors.
For press, PR, and media inquiries, please contact:
Image: Henrik Lind, Credits Thomas Priskorn.
Press release (in Danish): “Ny fond vil gentænke sociale indsatser med data og effektmåling”.
Download logo files in all colours (main logo: Confident).